Κυριακή 3 Ιουλίου 2011

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW-''KΑΙ'' SPEAKS TO DARKCHOCOLATE AND SHE IS AMAZING!!


music rainbow
She is new in the neighborhood! She is beautiful, sexy and has a great voice! She is here to share her dreams with her listeners! She will make you cry, fall in love, sing and dance! She is Kai and she just want to flirt! Take a piece of her diary: “Follow me and my adventurous journey of the music industry and whole world through my eyes, from peers, idols, events, gossip, girl talk and a whole lot more”…. Welcome Kai! by John Vlachogiannis

Who is Kai? 
sexy
I’m a vibrant young singer songwriter from West London, UK, with a big heart, strong mind, feisty tongue and loves music that moves you, physically and emotionally.

Music is a magic journey for the listeners. What inspires you to make music that can touch all of us? 
I love creative writing, anything from songs and poems to short stories and I have been told by many that I have a gift of capturing experiences and put them into powerful words. Anything that moves me acts as inspiration from an amazing artists’ performance, to a painful experience of a close friend and I hope that when I write, others can relate to it.

Do you feel that music was always your destination? 
A dream that is coming true?Absolutely, I have been writing since I was about 8 or 9 years old so I dream of millions everywhere hearing my songs. Music has been with me my whole life through performances, lyrics, groups or the studio before I took my solo path. I used to sing and belt Whitney Houston ‘I Will Always Love You’ all around the house when I was younger but I was too scared to ever perform even for my family! But over the years I have had many ‘random’ encounters and ‘coincidences’ with music industry folk or celebrities, and I have always felt most comfortable, naturally at ease in the music realm so I do feel this is where the heart lies.

reaction
Are you ready to break the pattern of male dominance 
on the UK RnB scene? Is it time for girl power?
ndeed, here in the UK there are so many male acts that are really waving the UK flag all over the world, especially in Europe and the US, which is an amazing position for UK music to be in. There are a few great females emerging but I also think there is room for a new artist like myself to step into the limelight with some up tempo RnB with a commercial/ pop twist. I am that female and I am ready.

What reminds you the taste of Dark Chocolate?
A nice sexy black silky dress reminds me of the taste of Dark Chocolate! Haha, don’t ask why xx

PHOTO ALBUM



get in and have fun:kaikaimusic
check: this


listen loud the perfect flirt



For your eyes only...
Darkchocolate photo

thanx Kai


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου